Aseptic Package bag (220 Ltr)
Description & Specs
Bag in box Flexible Liquid packaging.
|Size (mm)||L: 15750xW: 890|
|Sealing & Handle||Heat Seal|
|Application||packaging bags for juice/puree/wine/water|
|Sterilization||Laminated bag 1000Litres|
|Spout Location S1||80 mm|
|Seal strength (N/15mm))||>45|
- Made of laminate films designed specifically to package edible liquids
- Excel in flexibility
- Various levels of oxygen barriers
- Highly compatible with external packaging such as drums, wooden boxes, plastic crates
|Bag in box key advantages||
1. Excellent barrier performance for liquid food 1L-220L .
2.The bag and tap work together to prolong the shelf life before and after the pack is opened.
3. Bag-in-Box packaging is supplied flat to maximise storage space and minimise transport costs.
4. Each bag is specifically constructed to preserve the exact liquid inside, ensuring the contents stay uncontaminated by the air outside.
5.Environmentally friendly - lower carbon footprint than plastic or glass alternatives
Why We Use the BIB Process
- Quality - The aseptic package goes through a special sterilization process, optimally protecting the packaged product in addition to maintaining varying degrees of oxygen barriers as required.
- Flexibility - The flexible package is easy to use and protects the contents well.
- Saving - An attractive economical solution to the packaging and transport of large quantities of liquid foods.
- Adaptation - It is possible to combine all existing filling accessories on the market.
- Transport - Easy and convenient to transport long distances.
- Environment - Less pollution, due to a saving of 70% on raw materials compared to rigid containers of the same volume.
For more information you can email us at email@example.com or call us on + 86 13598401620.
Interested in our products?
Please contact us via email or phone call. We are expecting your message at any time and delighted to provide personalized services for you.