Aseptic Package bag (5 Ltr)
Description & Specs
Bag in box Flexible Liquid packaging.
|Size (mm)||L: 300xW: 420|
|Sealing & Handle||Heat Seal|
|Application||packaging bags for juice/puree/wine/water|
|Description||Laminated bag 1000Litres|
|Spout Location S1||60 mm|
|Seal strength (N/15mm)||>45|
- Made of laminate films designed specifically to package edible liquids
- Excel in flexibility
- Various levels of oxygen barriers
- Highly compatible with external packaging such as drums, wooden boxes, plastic crates
Why We Use the BIB Process
- Quality - The aseptic package goes through a special sterilization process, optimally protecting the packaged product in addition to maintaining varying degrees of oxygen barriers as required.
- Flexibility - The flexible package is easy to use and protects the contents well.
- Saving - An attractive economical solution to the packaging and transport of large quantities of liquid foods.
- Adaptation - It is possible to combine all existing filling accessories on the market.
- Transport - Easy and convenient to transport long distances.
- Environment - Less pollution, due to a saving of 70% on raw materials compared to rigid containers of the same volume.
For more information you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 86 13598401620.
Interested in our products?
Please contact us via email or phone call. We are expecting your message at any time and delighted to provide personalized services for you.