Steel dry goods Container
Dry goods container is for viscous power material and products, Food Stuffs, and more…… Forklift, Pallet truck, Racking.
Description & Specs
|Dimensions External (mm)||H:1430 x L:1200 x W:1000|
|Dimensions Folded (mm)||H:780 x L:1200 x W:1000|
|Tare Weight :||160 KG|
|Gross Weight :||165KG|
|Panle :||with 1.0mm steel panel|
|Construction :||steel Q235|
|Surface finish:||Hot-dip galvanized to the base and cold galvanized to the frame|
|feet loops||8 mm solid plate feet loops|
|Stack Qty Full (warehouse) :||2|
|Stack Qty Empty (Folded) :||3|
Intermediate Bulk Container-A sustainable way for packaging.
The traditional folding bag-in-box cube container is a popular storage medium for both liquid and dry goods. Unfortunately, the cost of purchase has been a major consideration for many companies, particularly those currently renting but wanting to own their own Pool. This has now changed with the introduction into industry Joinwell Packaging . Developed using knowledge gained from many years of manufacturing this type of container, the Joinwell Packaging combines the best of design with the advantages of low cost sourcing. The IBC container is available as a liquid bag-in-box or as a dry goods container that can be tipped. There are some introductions regarding the IBC container:
- Fully hot dip galvanised frame for longevity. Subject to the environment in which it is used and routine maintenance.
- 5mm HDPE food grade UV protected plastic side walls and floor, thicker than any comparable container on the market, reduces warping in heat placing less stress on fastenings.
- Two piece metal lockable galvanised lids are fixed to the side gates. No more potential OH&S nightmares as employees lift 20kg single piece lids. No more separate pieces to be lost in transit.
- An “Easy Lift” handle on front and rear gates takes the strain out of erecting the container and reduces the opportunity for back injury - another OH&S advantage.
- The standard liquid container has a full length sight glass to monitor the level of contents and a full width drop down gate to allow for easy access to the lockable discharge outlet. The discharge outlet is low enough to assist with fully emptying the container, yet high enough off the floor to allow for use with a heater pad or discharge wand / spear.
- The dry goods container has a discharge ‘hopper’ gate at the bottom of one side similar to that used within industry. It also has a larger capacity of 1.2m³ compared to the liquid unit.
One advantage of the container is that it can be specifically configured to a customer’s needs if the Pool requirement is as little as one 40’ shipping container quantity (120 units). This includes closely matching plastic panel colour to corporate branding, adding identification plates or markings, as well as changing gate orientation and features. It can also include a change from the standard footprint to a 1200 x 1000mm footprint. The Joinwell Packaging is tested to International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) Standards and is manufactured in an
accredited facility by a major world leader in the manufacture of intermediate bulk containers. It all adds up to excellent value at a very competitive price.
Carrying liquid in Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC) is a standard application for the food and chemical industries. Joinwell Packaging Solutions has years of experience in the multi-layer liner bag to hold the contents being stored or transported. Folding IBC save space and transport costs compared to rigid IBC and will last a many years. We supplement the range with other IBC from world renowned partners to provide the widest options available.
For more information on the different types of pumps available, click below:
Or to discuss the solutions for running your product through a filling method, contact us toll free at: email@example.com
Interested in our products?
Please contact us via email or phone call. We are expecting your message at any time and delighted to provide personalized services for you.